- Tanner Pearson, in the Jim Benning tradition of overpaying middle aged, bottom-six forwards, has signed a three year deal at $3.2 million per year:
Over the past week the health of our team was the priority & this news had to wait. Today #Canucks officially announce Thatcher Demko has signed a 5-year contract extension & Tanner Pearson has agreed to terms for 3 years.https://t.co/k4vczBojK1⁰https://t.co/GcBrRKMVzP pic.twitter.com/Wb9SfUkHL1— Vancouver #Canucks (@Canucks) April 8, 2021
- In positive news, no new COVID cases today for the Canucks:
For the first time in days, no positive case results with the Canucks in Vancouver last night.— Darren Dreger (@DarrenDreger) April 8, 2021
- Drance on why the Canucks prioritized Pearson [The Athletic]
- New VANcast on the trade deadine:
- Some Vasily Podkolizin highlights from Chris Faber [CanucksArmy]
- And a new Pearson-themed CreaseCast from Cody Severtson and Lachlan Irvine:
It's a BREAKING NEWS CreaseCast!— The CreaseCast (@TheCreaseCast) April 9, 2021
Lach and Cody are back to talk about Tanner Pearson's contract and all the ramifications that come with it for the #Canucks.
: Coming soon!
⚓: https://t.co/7QJZnret9r pic.twitter.com/1RhJeUmv0I
- The Black Girl Hockey Club scholarship portal is now open: