Another week, another episode of the Power Of The Pure-L Podcast, the quarantined version of the Power Of The Towel podcast. We had our first guest in over a month, Thomas Drance of The Athletic Vancouver.
We break down a number of things including
- Why the “biodome” approach to restarting the NHL season may not work
- Starting his career
- Being a PR guy for the Florida Panthers and his story about the legend Jaromir Jagr
- His book 100 Things Canucks Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die
- How he avoided becoming a Florida Man
- Luongo’s first season with the Vancouver Canucks, and should his number be retired in Vancouver
And much more. We also discuss the 2010 movie The Social Network, and why there needs to be a sequel to this movie ASAP.
The latest episode of Power Of The Pure-L is out now!— Power Of The Pure-L (@powerofthetowel) April 21, 2020
We talk to @TheAthleticVAN's @ThomasDrance about life under quarantine, starting his career, and @strombone1's first season with the #Canucks.
Listen now!https://t.co/GJXNlPXXsY pic.twitter.com/3wZDdahJ7r
Tune in to also find out Nick’s hot, hot take about Stan Smyl. Let us know on Twitter and in the comments below what you think!