We hope y’all started 2020 off on the right note.
If you haven’t, it’s not too late to start it off right with us by tuning into our first recorded episode of the year.
I’ve been back in Canada for three days, but I share with you six things I’ve learned about the NHL since coming back home.
The most bewildering to me is still everyone’s love affair with Loui Eriksson. Did I step into an episode of Black Mirror?
Some hilarious stories get shared on the podcast, including Tanbir getting banned from TSN, my buddy dancing with crutches at the club, and Kyle’s filthiest story in podcast history.
@TrevBeggs is back in the studio, and he can't get over everyone's love affair with Loui Eriksson— silkynfilthy (@silkynfilthy) January 23, 2020
The boys reunite to talk about that, Virtanen, the rise of Elvis, and @kylebhawan's filthiest story yet #NHLhttps://t.co/YhngfxaIpT pic.twitter.com/aY0HtYZsNj
Here’s a rundown of the episode
6 things I’ve learned about hockey in 2020
- Everyone loves Loui Eriksson? What the hell? (8:00)
- Virtanen’s best stretch of NHL hockey is now (14:30)
- Kyle teaches me about Tanbir getting banned from TSN (18:30)
- Markstrom has been dominant, but is he a necessity for the Canucks? (21:00)
- Elvis is ALIVE! In CBJ (31:15)
- Vegas made the worst mistake in the NHL this season (33:30)
- Kyle’s Aussie questions for Beggsy (43:00)
- Does Tkachuk need to answer the bell (50:00)
- Finishing off with Aussie talk, Kyle’s Filthiest Story & Beauty of the Week: Anthony Beauvillier (1:01:00)
How should Beggsy feel about the Eriksson situation?
This poll is closed
Be happy for Uncle Loui, he’s turned a corner.
Start raging because Eriksson is playing with Horvat instead of Boeser.
Don’t buy the "resurgence" for a second. He’l be in Utica soon enough.
You’re stuck in a Black Mirror episode. Run.