Nothing to get the gonads tingling like hockey on the horizon.
That’s how we were feeling prior to this Season Premiere of Silky N’ Filthy, the home of puck talk and bullshit.
My co-host Kyle Bhawan and I had some catching up to do after a month off. Primarily, did he find a wife in Colombia?
Speakings of guys looking for things, we focus on player empowerment in this episode with a number of key RFA’s still unsigned.
Think any of these guys are signing deals soon? Mitch please.
[SNF] Restricted Empanadas— silkynfilthy (@silkynfilthy) September 12, 2019
Puck-Talk and Bullsh*t returns to your Thursdays @kylebhawan briefly finds ❤️ in Colombia and @TrevBeggs selects Marner over Mathews
⬇ OUT EVERYWHERE ⬇
: https://t.co/qp2lNA20BA#NHL #Marner pic.twitter.com/JYgB39QcTM
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
- No moulah for the restricted empanadas? Everybody’s waiting on Mitch. (8:45)
- Two guys who could hold out into the regular season. (16:15)
- Matthews or Marner? (19:15)
- Second RFA holdout prediction (29:45)
- Laine or Connor? (37:15)
- RFA quick hits: Demands vs. Cap Crunch (41:30)