The show with the West Coast Bias.....IS BACK!
Well, we never left, but as my co-host Kyle Bhawan astutely pointed out, the West Coast content was lacking in previous weeks.
We also get a little devilish after discussing the John Hynes firing by predicting who else might lose their job. Who’s butt is hot from being on that hot seat? My apologies to Christians as we stayed on the topic of devils during “Meanwhile in Canadia.
After crapping on faltering coaches, we end of buy showing love to five of the most underrated NHL players this season.
BOOM - BAM— silkynfilthy (@silkynfilthy) December 5, 2019
The West Coast Bias is back baby with a NEW episode
- Is the Vezina going to a Darcy?
- What's wrong with the Preds?
- The best year of the decade is..
+ MORE MORE MORE #NHL
OUT EVERYWHERE ⤵https://t.co/YKmXCU2l7Q pic.twitter.com/iGYlr1UbsK
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
- Burrows love and Bitter Kyle (2:00)
- Fun times in Van City (8:00)
- Are the Avs the best team in the West? (15:00)
- Coaches with hott butts (21:00)
- Meanwhile in Canadia: Get your picture with Satan (32:30)
- Most underrated players in the NHL (38:15)
Which coach gets fired next?
This poll is closed
Jeremy Colliton, CHI
Peter DeBoer, SJ
Peter Laviolette, NSH
Claude Julien, MTL