Kyle and I, we’re a fan of breaking news dropping on a Wednesday.
We got to share a few laughs at the Toronto Maple Leafs expense as they fired their head coach on Wednesday, but will the Leafs have the last laugh? According to Kyle’s prediction, that might be the case.
We also looked at the opposite end of the NHL coaching spectrum, by chatting with Dan Saraceni of Lighthouse Hockey about Barry Trotz, Mat Barzal, and the shocking success of the New York Islanders.
The latest episode of Silky N’ Filthy ends with the debut of THE FREAK-O-METER (which must be typed in ALL CAPS according to our agreement with SB Nation NHL). Kyle and I blitz through five teams, and tell the listeners on a scale of one to 10, how much should these teams be freaking out?
Here's the right link. Give a listen. Thanks again for having me on, @TrevBeggs. https://t.co/C5KuolB3mU— Culture of Losing (Out On Free Agents) (@cultureoflosing) November 21, 2019
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
- Kyle is back from the dead & Skate jersey debate (4:00)
- Bye bye Babs & the West Coast Take on Leafland (9:45)
- Dan Saraceni (Isles Anxiety Podcast, Lighthouse Hockey) joins the show (26:30)
- The Lou Effect (28:00)
- How are the Isles doing it & defying some of the numbers? (35:30)
- Mat Barzal ‘bout to become a millionaire (45:00)
- Debut of THE FREAK-O-METER (52:30)
- Calgary Flames (55:30)
- Nashville Predators (57:00)
- Buffalo Sabres (58:40)
- Toronto Maple Leafs (60:00)
- Vancouver Canucks... (62:15)
How about it, which team should be freaking out the most right now?
Which team is tipping the scales on THE FREAK-O-METER?
This poll is closed
Toronto Maple Leafs