Oh sh*t, it’s real now.
Hockey is finally back, and the best season of NHL hockey (and Silky N’ Filthy) are both ready to commence.
No worries, we still got some Oilers hate even after their Game One win.
We also talk about some of the most interesting stories and teams to us in hockey. Which rookies should we watch for? Does big boy hockey matter (it certainly does to Jim Benning).
Kyle and Trevor also drop some hot takes, the nastiest “Meanwhile in Canadia” yet, and tell stories about heavy metal and Green Bay.
As always, it’s all puck talk & bullshit. Enjoy.
YAAAAA— silkynfilthy (@silkynfilthy) October 3, 2019
[SNF] Oh Sh*t Is Real@TrevBeggs and @kylebhawan can't hate on @GreenDay being #NHL's band of choice + Beggsy states that Captains don't matter
Bold Man Beggsy strikes again #LeafsForever
OUT EVERYWHERE ⬇️https://t.co/lH1LKropKr pic.twitter.com/8CsFhjbim3
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
- Kyle’s hot take for this season (5:15)
- Mr. Matthews and the battle for El Capitan (7:45)
- Look at those damn rookies (12:30)
- Does big boy hockey matter? (16:30)
- Trevor’s hot take for the season (20:00)
- Will another weird team win the Stanley Cup? (23:45)
- Teams we’ll be watching this season (27:00)
- What happens in Green Bay, comes to the pod (33:00)
- Meanwhile in Canadia: A man and his (two) cucumbers (40:30)
- Are we buying the hype on these five teams (45:00)
Are you listening to Sippin’ on a 40 yet? Kyle is dropping an episode after every game. Hop on that Nucks Misconduct Game Thread, and tune into Sippin’ on a 40 when all is said and done.