This just in: Jack Hughes is a bust.
Okay, that might be a bit of an overreaction, but we are in the thick of overreaction season here on Silky N’ Filthy. What other controversies can we drum up before the month wraps up?
The Devils do have some serious problems though, and what might that mean for Taylor Hall? Will be a be a Devil past this season? We dip into that topic and remember, the Canucks will get their first look at the Devils on Saturday morning at 10:00 am PST.
You’ll find everything on the spectrum of silly to serious on the latest episode of Silky N’ Filthy. We touch on racism in the game of hockey and also talk about how four-goal games should be celebrated with a “Joe Thornton cock waggle.”
Here’s a rundown of the episode:
Overreaction SZN continues with...
- Jack Hughes is a bust and other quarrels with the Devils (5:00)
- The Edmonton Oilers special teams is elite (16:00)
- Four-goal games are the new norm (22:00)
- T-Swift cursed LA & Kings fans are overreacting on this one (30:00)
- Time to curb racism in hockey (33:15)
- Meanwhile in Canadia: Jagmeet Singh jousts with racist French dude (40:00)
- “The Lotto Line” and other great nicknames in Canucks history (45:00)
- Beauty of the Week: Zack Kassian
Just a reminder that not only is Nucks Misconduct your home for Silky N’ Filthy, but also for Sippin’ on a 40, our website’s home for Canucks talk and The Quickie, the fastest hockey show in the world.
Get the network! https://cms.megaphone.fm/channel/VMP5835342840