|Time||5:00 PM PST
|Season Series||1-0 Wild
||4-2 Wild Feb.01/15
|The Enemy||Hockey Wilderness||Scoring Leaders||D. Sedin: 11-32-43
|6-4-0||Last 10 Games
||Goals For Per 60 (GF60)
||Goals Against Per 60 (GA60)
|0.96 (22)||5 on 5
|18.3 (15)||Power Play %
|86.4 (3)||Penalty Kill %
|48.3 (22)||Faceoff Winning %
|11.0 (24)||Penalty Minutes / GP
Look out for the Wild! They have won 5 straight. What did I say on February 1? THE WILD DON'T SUCK! 2 shutout wins in a row by the way.
A lot of joy in Canucks Nation with that 5-0 win over the Penguins on Saturday night. It was beautiful puck movement and finishing touches. But that Penguins team had played 3 games in 4 nights and it showed. This will be Minnesota's 2nd game in 6 nights and it will show, trust me. They need this game. They sucked so bad at the beginning of the season that even after their current 5 game streak they are still 5 points behind the Canucks and Calgary (7th and 8th spot in the West with 61 points.) It will take a lot of intestinal fortitude for the Canucks to bang a win out here.
- Canucks are 2-5 in their last 7 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 2-7 in their last 9 Monday games.
- Canucks are 1-6 in their last 7 vs. Western Conference.
- Canucks are 0-4 in their last 4 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Wild are 6-2 in their last 8 Monday games.
- Wild are 8-21 in their last 29 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Wild are 6-20 in their last 26 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Wild are 3-12 in their last 15 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Wild are 1-4 in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
Lots of interesting stats there, hey? Thanks, Covers.com.
Canucks That site lists Kenins in over Kassian. I think Kassian earned another game, don't you? Tanev returns, Clendening sits apparently
Minny is about to play back to back games. Will they start the red-hot Devan Dubnyk against the Canucks and the recalled Darcy Kuemper on Tuesday night? We will soon find out.
This is cool:
Burrows mic'd up for the Jets game. How did I miss this?
And this (hilarious!):
The title of this preview post has been brought to you by Lady Gaga: