The Wild have won 6 of their last 7 games against the Canucks. They are a real pain in the ass and the Canucks just can't get their heads screwed on right when they play Minny.
This is a huge game for both teams. Check this out:
Woooaaaaaa FREAK OUT! The Flames play the Bruins tonight. Los Angeles plays Tampa Bay. Crunch time!
Minnesota is 8-0-2 in their last 10 games. FREAK OUT!
|Time||7:00 PM PST
|Season Series||2-0 Wild
||5-3 Wild, Feb.10/15
|The Enemy||Hockey Wilderness||Scoring Leaders||D. Sedin: 13-33-46
|5-5-0||Last 10 Games
||Goals For Last 5 Games
||Goals Against Last 5 Games
|0.97 (22)||5 on 5
|17.6 (18)||Power Play %
|85.3 (5)||Penalty Kill %
|47.8 (26)||Faceoff Winning %
- Wild are 5-0 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Wild are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. Pacific.
- Wild are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Wild are 5-0 in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Wild are 7-2 in their last 9 Monday games.
- Wild are 1-4 in their last 5 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game....hell, that's positive!
- Canucks are 8-20 in their last 28 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 2-8 in their last 10 Monday games.
- Canucks are 2-8 in their last 10 vs. Western Conference.
- Canucks are 0-4 in their last 4 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 situation.
Nothing good for the Canucks there. Thanks, Covers.com! Freak OUT!
Veilleux-Haula (if ya hear me!)-Brodziak
Dubnyk. Because: Dubnyk.
Lack ( I presume)
I believe Alex Edler has a shoulder injury. FREAK OUT!
Hopefully Chris Tanev is ready to go after bumping his head on a goal post (?) FREAK OUT!
Does Willie D sit Ronalds Kenins so he can get a look at newest Canuck Brandon McMillan? I would say "no" to that.
All these things will be answered by the time I wake up tomorrow afternoon (it is now 4 AM, I work night shift).
SCORE-PREDICTING WIZARDS UPDATE
Why yes, I have updated it. Don't say I never do anything for you.
The title of this preview post has been brought to you by Chic:
That's terrible shit right there.
Know what's good? Keith Ballard skated with the Wild on Sunday. His career could be over after sustaining a concussion and multiple facial fractures from this event. Yikes, man. That's scarey shit. I'm a big Ballard fan, so let's end this preview with some Ballard hipcheck heaven: