It was nice to kick around the hapless Avs last night, but all eyes are on tomorrow night's tilt with the Hawks before swinging back through the Northwest against the Wild and Oilers. This is our concern, Dude: I want six points.
- Vancouver wins! Das Province and the shiny thing are there.
- Colorado loses! Das Post and the Wampa from Star Wars are there. So too was Dater who clearly misses the 1990's. Gangsta's Paradise was a cool song.
- Das Botch: "On a team labouring for goals, Kassian has five in seven games. Just wait until the Sedins get rolling."
- Speaking of goals, Jason Garrison tossed a giant monkey off his back.
- It's around here where I'd link to several "goalie controversy!!1" links but why bother anymore? Go go AV strategery.
- I trust you didn't miss this story about Cory Oskam right? Of course not.
- The Green Men speak.
- Joe Sakic returns to Vancouver, doesn't destroy the Canucks in the process.
- How would Seattle do as a hockey market?
- A manly guide to the game of hockey.
- The ten commandments of NHL shootouts (poor Mr. Everything, he'll never live that move down).
- Don't say karma, don't say karma, don't say karma...
- If this is ok, then tossing a Thanksgiving turkey at Brad Marchand is fair game.
- Um...don't look at the +/- guy. I said don't look! Jerk.
- The Phoenix soap opera should probably end soon.
- Mike Babcock deserves a meme. Here's a good palce to start.
- For those who hate Don Cherry and love drinking.
Oh What The Hell
- What would happen if you tried to fly a normal Earth airplane above different Solar System bodies?