Vancouver is still searching for their first win of the year and so is Calgary. So who will suck more tonight? My money is on the team who isn't paying Jay Bouwmeester $6,680,000 a year to be terrible.
- GJ gets the start, Luongo to the bench and the dramatic comedy rages on. In related stupidity, STFU.
- Up front Dale Weise is getting a promotion. Tilburg Trappers fans do the wave.
- Joining Weise in that promotion? Wunderkind Jordan Schroeder who will skate alongside Raymond and center the second power play unit. Naturally he's a little excited.
- From that same link above the lines appear to be "Kassian with the twins, Alex Burrows moving to centre between Chris Higgins and Jannik Hansen and Max Lapierre centring Manny Malhotra and Aaron Volpatti." Odd man out: Andrew Ebbett.
- Burrows plans to surprise guys at 2LC.
- Edler & Garrison: rehab buddies.
- You think this is bad, you should see where AV makes Ballard sit.
- See goalies can help end losing streaks: David Honzik (2011 3rd round pick) just helped the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles end their 10 game skid.
- Fun fact about the opponent tonight: The Flames have not lost their first three games to begin a season since starting the 2007-08 campaign 0-2-1. They haven't dropped the initial three in regulation since 2000-01.
- The Flyers and Devils don't enjoy each other much (OK, some are cool with it).
- In case you care about Nino Niederreiter (and we know you don't), he's unhappy. Join the club pal.
- Mike Rebeiro officially cares not for your official officiating.
- Screw the trees...ahem...good job guys.
- None of this makes any logical sense.
- What the hell happened to Alexander Daigle?
Oh What The Hell