- Miss USA Alyssa Campanella is a Canucks fan. She told CBS Sports: It happened this season when I was in Vancouver and went to see a Canucks game. I didn't know anything about hockey prior to that, and I went to a game and fell in love with the energy and the sportsmanship of the players. It was just insane, so ever since then I've been a diehard Vancouver Canucks fan. That must have been a game where Burrows didn't bite somebody. Ha. /Dodges eggs
- Head To The Net got their paws on a Vancouver Canucks Welcome To The New Players letter. Great stuff (all this after Mike Ducu's anti-Canuck tweets during the playoffs).
- Ted Gruber, who blogs at ChicagoNow.com is tweeting that it looks like Craig MacTavish will become the new head coach of the Chicago Wolves.
- Canucks' 1st round pick in 2010, Patrick McNally is heading to Harvard.
- NHL.com list their all-time most exciting NHL players of all time and you know which former Canucks player made the list
- Dr. Odd has the Green Men as the most-recognizable sports fans.
- First Patrick Kane, now Brett Sutter arrested for punching a cab driver. WTF is up with these guys.
Blues just signed Jonathan Cheechoo to a 1-year, 2-way deal worth a rumored $600,000. Sorry Cheech, but there is no Joe Thornton in St. Louis to help you resurrect your career.
- Earlier today the Oilers traded underachieving Andrew Cogliano to the Ducks in exchange for a 2nd round draft pick in 2013 (TSN).
- OT Video: Kenny Powers K-Swiss Uncensored. (Warning: Strong Language)