- Jim Jamieson reports today that the Canucks did a lot of skating including "fun" breakaway drills at practice at the United Center. Vigneault is trying to loosen the guys up and says that they understand the task at hand for Game 6...blah blah. Changing momentum of this series is going to be a daunting task.
- Jamieson also reports that Andrew Alberts pasted Jannik Hansen into the boards to show he means business. Ballard was paired with Sami Salo which points to him returning in favor of Aaron Rome, but AV would not say if he plays in Game 6. It appears that Cody Hodgson will again center line 3 between Mason Raymond and Jannik Hansen, which was the best line in Game 5.
Roberto Luongo doesn't deserve to start Game 6, reports Ed Willies. I don't agree with him a lot of times. Luongo told the Chicao Tribune that he loves it when the fans at the Madhouse yell at him.
Brent Seabrook skated today and may play in Game 6. Some Hawks fans wonder if it's better if he stays out of the line up so the team can continue its Seab rally.
- Follow me into the depths of hell to see a messed up stat about Ryan Kesler. Those stats seem about accurate.
- The Blackhawks feel like Stanley Cup Champs again. (Steve Rosenbloom, Tribune)
- I love Abe Froman's A.M. Hot Links over at Second City Hockey. Keeps me in the loop for all things Blackhawks. Hopefully it contains a fucking eulogy after tomorrow night.