|Time||Wed. 7:00 PM PST
|Season Series||1-0 Wings
||2-0 Wings Oct. 13/11
|The Enemy||Winging It In Motown||Scoring Leaders||
: 9-30-39 Datsyuk: 10-23-33|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||+30
||Goals Scored||109 (2)
||5 On 5 GF/GA||1.22 (6)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||Faceoffs %||52.5 (4)
||PIM's Per Game Average
Generally, the Canucks and Red Wings are close in most of the statistical categories above. Hell, even the games played between the 2 teams at Rogers Arena are close games. Detroit holds a 3-1-1 advantage over Vancouver in their last 5 games in Van. But one big
difference between this match and the one vs the Wild last game is that Detroit has the firepower to make you pay if you cough the puck up. Got that Hammer and Sulzer?
#1 / Goalie / Vancouver Canucks
Apr 04, 1979
|2011 - Roberto Luongo||21||1160||13||6||48||2.48||536||488||.910||1|
Look at Lou's stats getting better by the minute!
Dank - Hank - AMFB
MayRay - KesLORD - The Professor
Beaker - Chinook - Money Mo
EBBETT (YAY!) - Lappy - Weise Witherspoon
Hammer - Juice
E Money - Undead
A Train - Alka Sulzer
#35 / Goalie / Detroit Red Wings
Mar 26, 1984
Run biotch, run!
|2011 - Jimmy Howard||28||1664||20||7||53||1.91||739||686||.928||3|
Well, look at THOSE stats for Howard...
Franzen - Datsyuk - Bertuzzi
Filppula - Zetterberg - Hudler
Cleary - Helm - Miller
Emmerton - Abdelkader - Holmstrom
Lidstrom - White
Kronwall - Stuart
Ericsson - Kindl
- Red Wings are 8-2 in their last 10 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Red Wings are 4-1 in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Red Wings are 16-5 in their last 21 overall.
- Red Wings are 9-3 in their last 12 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canucks are 8-2 in their last 10 games following a win.
- Canucks are 11-3 in their last 14 overall.
- Canucks are 7-2 in their last 9 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 41-18 in their last 59 games as a favorite.
- Canucks are 2-5 in their last 7 vs. Central.
- Canucks are 1-5 in their last 6 Wednesday games.
Covers.com. Me love you long time.
- Todd Bertuzzi has scored 3 goals and 10 points and is a -11 in 22 career games against Vancouver. Le suck.
- Pavel Datsyuk is 9-14-23 in 32 career games vs Van.
- Valtteri Filppula has 4 goals and 11 points in 18 career games vs Van.
- Henrik Zetterberg: 10-13-23 in 31 career games vs the Canucks
- Jimmy Howard has a career record of 6-4-0 with a 2.82 GAA and .912 save percentage against Vancouver.
- Only 6 points in 23 career games against Detroit for Alexandre Burrows
- Ryan Kesler is 6-12-18 in 23 career games vs the Wings. He gets up for these ones.
- Daniel Sedin is 14-23-37 in 39 career games versus the Wings.
- Henrik Sedin is 8-28-36 in 41 career games vs Detroit.
- Roberto Luongo has a 9-10-1-4 career record vs the Wings with a 2.66 GAA and .926 save percentage.
Vigneault talks about Michael Buble's skate with the Canucks, plus updates on Ballard and praise for Alberts and Sulzer:
Canucks vs Red Wings 2002 Playoffs, from the Wings' perspective:
Jimmy Howard stones Dank (Jan. 2011):
Hell yea! Temujin and I were at this one! And no, I'll never let you hear the end of it!:
Title of this preview is brought to you by Ministry: