|Time||Mon. 7:00 PM PST
||5-1 Wild Nov.3/11
|The Enemy||Hockey Wilderness||Scoring Leaders||
: 8-28-36 Koivu: 8-20-28|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||+26
||Goals Scored||105 (4)
||5 On 5 GF/GA||1.19 (7)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||Faceoffs %||52.4 (4)
||PIM's Per Game Average
UPDATE: Aaron Rome out 3-4 weeks with another broken thumb. Keith Ballard out with back spasms. That means Andrew Alberts and Alexander Sulzer draw into the lineup.
When the Wild thumped the Canucks 5-1 in early November who would have thought that they'd go on a tear and take complete ownership of the Northwest Division? Vancouver is slowly narrowing the gap but still trail them by 5 points. Losses to 2 shitty teams in Carolina and Columbus didn't help. The Wild are
going through their usual injury plague again. And may be showing signs of slowing down.
Mikko Koivu (leg), Pierre-Marc Bouchard (upper body) and Casey Wellman (wrist) are day-to-day, while Devin Setoguchi (knee) and Guillaume Latendresse (concussion) are out.
That from the Canucks.com preview.
The Projected Wild Line Up:
Cal Clutterbuck - Matt Cullen - Dany Heatley
Nick Johnson - Kyle Brodziak - Darroll Powe
Jarod Palmer - Warren Peters - Colton Gillies
Chad Rau -Jed Ortmeyer - Brad Staubitz
Nick Shultz - Mike Lundin
Clayton Stoner - Marek Zidlicky
Jared Spurgeon - Marco Scandella
In goal: Niklas Backstrom. But that's not official. The Wild may start Josh Harding.
There isn't any word out there who the Canucks will start in net. No word on if Mark Mancari will stay in the lineup in place of Andrew Ebett either.
- Wild are 6-0 in their last 6 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Wild are 7-1 in their last 8 road games.
- Wild are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Wild are 10-3 in their last 13 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Wild are 13-4 in their last 17 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Wild are 20-8 in their last 28 vs. Western Conference.
- Wild are 17-7 in their last 24 overall.
- Canucks are 14-3 in their last 17 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canucks are 7-2 in their last 9 games following a win.
- Canucks are 10-3 in their last 13 overall.
- Canucks are 6-2 in their last 8 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 20-8 in their last 28 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 7-3 in their last 10 home games following a road trip of 7 or more days.
- Canucks are 7-3 in their last 10 Monday games.
- Covers.com, I love you.
A new Chris Higgins tribute courtesy of armansm21:
Clutterbuck punches a ref:
Home Sweet Home: