So our #1 defenseman has to halt his tango lessons for the time being. Let's punch through those headlines and end up with why you should love Australians (especially if you're a Koala Bear).
Link love for your Friday:
- At least the Province has their stories straight: one says Edler is gone for the season, the other is he'll be back by mid-March.
- I like what Brad Ziemer is dropping: Ballard gets the promotion until steady Eddie returns. Botch finds the silver lining too.
- "We can't be running through downtown smashing windows and stealing mannequins and making out with the mannequins." - The KB
- Pranks benefiting the Luc Bourdon Foundation = awesomesauce.
- If you care, the Sedins are likely to be split this weekend. Again, only if you care.
- Speaking of feigning interest, here are the details for tonight's ASG tomfoolery.
- The Moose wouldn't mind a player or two back from the bigs.
- Chris Tanev? Not too shabby.
- When Trevor Linden speaks, you shut up and listen damn it.
- Did you know Eric Crawford was Marc's brother and they both have fantastic hair helmets?
- We are in the middle of the pack for ESPN's Bang for the Buck. Let's all blame Luongo!
- Conroy is a class act (just ignore the jersey).
- What does Chris Drury have left? Short answer: a sweet bank account.
- Remember when the Sharks called up a BC native as their back-up? He's around if you need him.
- You are now free to toss waffles again.
- Off topic: Way to make yourself so easy to mock Canada.
- Off topic: Aussies rule.
- Off topic: You'll need to be creative to find your Egyptian porn now.