@ Anaheim Ducks
Friday, Apr 2, 2010, 7:00 PM PDT
Opposition Blogs: Battle of California, Anaheim Calling
Complete Coverage >
A win means they're in. A win means we can begin to forget last night. A win pushes the Ducks literally to the brink of elimination. Three birds, one stone.
With a bit of luck, the re-united first line should make life hellish for the Ducky D all evening long. On defense, here's hoping the embarrassment burns deep and ALL of them strive to display a far better, more conservative effort with their TOI. And who'd a thunk back in October that we'd have Andrew Raycroft in net for the potential post season clincher? A lot of elements to this season haven't gone according to projection, so why stop now?
Some parting Confucius for a few of the lads:
- For "Oh I how I hate you" Darcy Hordichuk: Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
- For Andrew Alberts: Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.
- For Andrew Raycroft: Respect yourself and others will respect you.
- For Kyle Wellwood: Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
- For Kevin Bieksa: When anger rises, think of the consequences.
- For Alain Vigneault: Study the past if you would define the future.
- For Shane O'Brien: Virginity like bubble, one prick all gone.
Damn, that guy was wise. Gamethread on.