It's a busy day on the NHL Playoffs schedule with 5 games on tap.
1. Phoenix at Detroit (12:00 PST) Series tied at 1. (Five For Howling, Winging It In Motown)
2. New Jersey at Philadelphia (3:00 PST) Series tied at 1. (In Lou We Trust, Broad Street Hockey)
3. Pittsburgh at Ottawa (3:30 PST) Series tied at 1. (PensBurgh, Silver Seven)
4. Nashville at Chicago (5:30 PST) Preds lead series 1-0. (On The Forecheck, Second City Hockey)
5. San Jose at Colorado (6:30 PST) Series tied at 1. (Fear The Fin, Mile High Hockey)
Who are you pulling for? Is there any series you are watching more closely than the others? Personally, I'm keeping an eye on all of them but have the greatest interest in seeing Chicago and San Jose lose. May it happen!
Pop an Advil, eat a greasy burger and enjoy a huge day of hockey.