It's been a few weeks so let's drop gets our NHL storylines straight:
- Ryan Kesler? Great guy, loves the Maple Leaf and poutine, can split the atom with his mind
- Roberto Luongo? His blood is gold-colored, noted botanist, will be riding the Brodeur-warmed pine
- Pavol Demitra? Shhhhhhh, we're all pretending the Olympics are still on. Choď na zlato Pavol!
- Rick Nash? Satanic baby eater, rumored to squeal and wave hands frantically while listening to Taylor Swift
- Kristian Huselius? Chronic bed wetter, cries at the end of any movie where Will Smith 'raps'
- Steve Mason? Personally responsible for slashing Hitchcock's food budget, nihilist
We all on the same page now? Beautiful.
With Colorado losing last night, a huge two points are at stake. The Blue Jackets are basically out of the running so they get to play the spoiler from here on out. The Bataan death march towards the post season begins and trying to put some breathing room between the orca and the rest of the herd is tonight's goal.
Fun game fact - Ohio is icing Grant Clitsome in his first NHL game. Whoever makes the best reference with that last name wins.