Well, it's Monday now, and we don't have another game until tomorrow. However, that doesn't mean there's a shortage of headlines. For example, as Sean pointed out to me and the Province elaborates on, Rick Rypien will be talking to reporters today for the first time since the incident in Minnesota. Well, this should be interesting. Will we hear one of those generic speeches we hear all over the place, or will he mix it up a little? Stay tuned.
Links after the jump.
- Last night's scores, today's schedule, and conference standings. Come on, it's close enough to November for the standings now.
- NHL.com's 3 stars of last week are Steven Stamkos, Jaroslav Halak, and.... Rene Bourque???
- The Kings and the Avalanche raised $43,000 towards charity for HFC this weekend, using a Twitter hashtag competition.
- Ilya Kovalchuk scratched? What's going on in Jersey?
- Ever wonder what it looks like to get hit with a puck? Yankee found me this little demonstration.
- Bloge Salming and Down Goes Brown have combined forces for yet another funny video.
- Down on the farms, Prab Rai has been re-assigned to the Salmon Kings. He will join them in time for their home-opening series against the Ontario Reign this week. Weird, just before reading this article, I was thinking of going to one of the games this week....