With Ken Hitchcock being shown the door last Sunday, it got me thinking...in the words of Bill Goldberg: "Who's Next?"
- Dave Lewis. The Bruins are going nowhere fast, and I don't think Lewis is a good motivator.
- Gerard Gallant. The Blue Jackets are expected to make some waves this season. The waves looks like what happens when you throw a pebble in a still lake.
- Larry Playfair. The Flames are not getting the offense or the success that was expected...yet. How impatient is Darryl Sutter? Answer: About as patient as a claustrophobic in a dark 3 foot wide closet.
- Marc Crawford. The Kings are 3-6. Has the Crow lost his 'caw'?
- Wayne Gretzky. The Coyotes look like poodles.
- John Stevens. The Flyers will funk it up, and a more experienced NHL coach will take over.
- Any other sorry sack you can think of.