- Well, don't look for Marion Gaborik. He is out with a mild groin strain. I guess he and Demitra enjoy eachother a little bit too much. That will hurt the Wild's chances against the Sharks tonight.
- Jose Theodore will get the start tonight for the Avalanche against the Canadiens. The fans are going to crucify him all night long. This is a pivotal point for Jose. If he plays well despite the mocking, he could completely turn his game around. At least that worked before for goalies getting mocked out of Montreal in the past. This will be Jose's second mocking, I guess.
- John Michael Liles has given up his #26 jersey to Peter Stastny's son Paul so that Paul could wear his daddy's number. How sweet of him. Group hug everyone! Liles will wear former Av Rob Blake's #4.
- Should the Bruins trade Glen Murray? Yes they should! And they can spend his $4.15 salary elsewhere, like on a bonafide goaltender perhaps.
- Will the Panthers be able to score more goals on a road game in Atlanta tonight? They are coming off a win last night at home against Philly with Belfour in net. Yeah, suck it, Belfour haters!
- Canucks versus Predators. This could get ugly for the Canucks. My prediction on this one is 5-1 Predators. But if the Nucks win, be sure to heckle Predguy over at Predspage.