As a child, Buster had a beloved parakeet. But after landing on his mother's housekeeper's head, it flew away. And into a transformer. When Buster found out, he destroyed the family's kitchen, believing this to be where Rosa lived.
- Danny Taylor = Canuck killah.
- The loss according to Twitter.
- In case you missed it yesterday, here are 11 signs the Canucks are cursed.
- Jank helps bring baby beakers into the world.
- Cam Barker's first game stat line: 15:32 TOI, 21 shifts, two shots, one block, one assist and zero swarms of locusts (crap, nevermind).
- If you trust Craig Button, Vancouver needs to get 51.2% of their remaining points to make the playoffs.
- Cam Ward is gone for eight weeks. Know anyone with an extra goalie?
- Here's Kaleta - who has a hearing by phone today so no long term suspension - destroying Richards.
- Claude Julien has a complaint. Let's watch! Or if you don't want to watch, may I suggest this?
- The Leafs toss Mike Brown at the Oilers for a head nod and a fist bump.
- Don't click don't click don't click don't click.
- Anything you can do women can do better.
Oh What The Hell