Let me get this straight: scores from multiple lines, offense support from the blueline and a strong showing in net from one of the two
starters backups whatever. That's quite the statement from the team who won't win the Northwest this year because WE WERE TOLD SO.
runs wild over the Wildstomp the Zach Parise show. Das Province and the shiny thing (now with annoying subscribe pop ups!) are there.
- The Wild enjoy losing! Hockey Wilderness and Michael Russo's facepalm are there.
- We can haz depth scoring? (and more pop ups?!)
- There's a Kassian Vs. Kassian fight going on. We surrender to your legal demands.
- I'd like to pause now and remind you friends don't let friends grow up to be, look or act like Zenon Konopka.
- Hey who should start in net against Calgary?
- The rich hockey history of the Vancouver Millionaires.
- CHB's game recap according to Twitter. I think I enjoy this recap more than the beat guys.
- All hail the current Canucks S% leader. Hail him I said!
- Raffi Torres plays Chicago with shocking results.
- Speaking of which, the Blackhawks are on a bit of a streak.
- The Kings made a trade for.....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.
- Lads and lasses your New York Islanders are the jewel of the NHL. Also their new goalie is just the tops.
- While we're scouring the bottom of the barrel, hello Washington. Japers' takes a look too.
- Guy Boucher makes funny faces.
- ...as does Toews...
- ...and Marco Sturm. Remember him? Of course not.
- But you may remember Chris Campoli. He's in Switzerland now.
- This week in NHL Hockey gifs.
Oh What The Hell
- Go trash this book on Amazon because the author wants you too