Is it a scream or a yawn? You decide! - Bruce Bennett
Let's curl up real close and tell each other all the things we still don't know about our lives...
So yesterday wasn't an ideal way to celebrate your average hump day, but then again if you wanted a team with zero drama and the lack of outside critiques frequently centering on the word "enigmatic," you wouldn't be a Vancouver fan. So buck up kids, the sun will also rise and above all else - no matter what - please never forget that you're at least not a Calgary Flames fan.
- Ryan Kesler broke his foot in his first game back. On the plus side, he got his next injury out of the way early.
- Manny Malhotra crawled out from his hole, saw his shadow and now there are six more weeks of controversy.
- Cue the royal horns: with Kesler out and Malhotra suddenly in limbo, Andrew Ebbett makes his triumphant return.
- Kassian's TOI in the last game gives us a sad. Also doesn't help give poor kids dental work. AV is just so cruel.
- Cory Schneider is harsh but Henrik knows how to bust a funk. #bustafunk
- You just knew the CDC would absorb the past 24 hours like true fans.
- SPIN Magazine is quite happy about the new Canucks entrance song.
- Unexpected NHL awards so far this season. Spoiler alert: Ballard having a pulse isn't one of them.
- Via Kukla, another trade is coming this morning. Update: Preds actually get something for shitkicking Brian McGrattan back to Calgary because 1986 called and Feaster wanted its hockey logic back.
- Mike Milbury freaked out on Ovechkin because of this. On a related note: Mike Milbury is still a gigantic asshole.
- Gagne scores in his return to Philadelphia.
- Tyler Dellow with a look at the proposed realignment with a nice parting shot for Flames fans (all four of them).
- From the almighty reddit machine, there are a cornucopia (that's right) of gifs and images for you, including what it looks like to take a puck off the knee, NHL players as Mega Man characters, some fan love for John Tortorella (look closely to see old Taylor Pyatt looking confused) and Canadian physics.
TwoThree years ago today Canada. Grab your junk and celebrate.
Oh What The Hell
- Google Glasses will make you "manly" says
no onefounder of the company who made them.