Little late this morning (our apologies) but it comes with the somber news that a GM has lost his job. You know who he is, but what we don't know is why it happened now. There's a back story to all of this that will pop up in the next few days. Isn't drama fun?
Anyway, on to the linkage:
- The GJ is back in the house.
- Jank is ready to be back in the league that doesn't hand out 20 minute match penalties.
- Steve Pinizzotto is cursed.
- Hank & Manny hive five over player unity blah blah blah.
- Hamhuis likes people, Don Cherry does not.
- Oh so pretty people can still be assholes? I had no idea.
- Stop this train, I want to get off.
- Brian Burke = jobless. Discuss.
- Kovalchuk is in no rush to return to New Jersey
- Stupid is back.
- The Panthers have some interesting choices going to their camp.
- A few season openers have been leaked, including the Zach and Gary show opening in Denver.
- Most obvious story title ever is very obvious.
- Cap hit coming to you soon: try $90 million.
Oh What The Hell
- Here's how to block the Bleacher Report from crapping all over your search results.