Look at his face. Ignoring the spring of 2011, when was the last time you saw a Canuck player get that excited to score a hard earned goal? It's a pleasure to see some youthful passion.
- The Canucks win in the SO. The Province and Sun have stories.
- Even TG gives a stick tap to the kids last night. My mind is melting.
- The seven most beautiful words in the English language: " The puck just kept coming to me."
- A view from the bench reacting to Zack Kassian's goal.
- The Flames lost because they are "perplexing." The hell you say!
- Was last night a sign of things to come for Vancouver?
- The logo on his hat aside, Martin Gelinas is still super awesome.
- Stop if you're heard this one before: what should the Canucks do with Keith Ballard?
- Last night's game according to Twitter. My that Kent Basky is a chatty fellow.
- The Penguins got Chad Kolarik from the Rangers for Benn Ferriero. The Pens also steel-toed >Carl Sneep down to Dallas for a draft pick. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOSE TO THE LEAFS.
- The Oilers are getting a new arena (until Katz whines again).
- Speaking of Katz, this picture (and story) is pure evil.
- Wade Redden speaks.
- Why does Toronto get all the cool tools to play with?
- As you know, Lupul was Phaneuf'ed.
- Steve Downie will not be visiting us this season. 'tis a shame.
- Oh, yeah, Scott Hartnell has a problem too.
Oh What The Hell
- Did you know Fruit Loop donuts was a thing? I didn't and now realize how vapid my life has become.