Sorry for the delay in the news. We wanted to bask in the afterglow of Zack Kassian's extreme awesomeness.
Look at his face. Ignoring the spring of 2011, when was the last time you saw a Canuck player get that excited to score a hard earned goal? It's a pleasure to see some youthful passion.
- The Canucks win in the SO. The Province and Sun have stories.
- Even TG gives a stick tap to the kids last night. My mind is melting.
- The seven most beautiful words in the English language: " The puck just kept coming to me."
- A view from the bench reacting to Zack Kassian's goal.
- The Flames lost because they are "perplexing." The hell you say!
- Was last night a sign of things to come for Vancouver?
- The logo on his hat aside, Martin Gelinas is still super awesome.
- Stop if you're heard this one before: what should the Canucks do with Keith Ballard?
- Last night's game according to Twitter. My that Kent Basky is a chatty fellow.
- The Penguins got Chad Kolarik from the Rangers for Benn Ferriero. The Pens also steel-toed >Carl Sneep down to Dallas for a draft pick. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOSE TO THE LEAFS.
- The Oilers are getting a new arena (until Katz whines again).
- Speaking of Katz, this picture (and story) is pure evil.
- Wade Redden speaks.
- Why does Toronto get all the cool tools to play with?
- As you know, Lupul was Phaneuf'ed.
- Steve Downie will not be visiting us this season. 'tis a shame.
- Oh, yeah, Scott Hartnell has a problem too.
Oh What The Hell
- Did you know Fruit Loop donuts was a thing? I didn't and now realize how vapid my life has become.