Does free Budweiser really count as free beer? - Rich Lam
In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.
With Vandermeer clearing waivers, we should get the word soon that Jordan Schroeder is coming to the rescue (update: he's here!). Or maybe it'll be Joe Cannata just to add to the ongoing goalie controversy floating around. Speaking of which...
- Different day, same story.
- "The reason professional sports are so great is that you’re always dealing with human frailty" - your GM.
- Cam Cole had a bit more from Gillis here including thoughts on the Detroit organization model, prospects and the (sigh) question of team toughness.
- Should Schneider get the nod against Calgary?
- This gif (via Reddit) should be used in gamethreads all season long.
- And now for something completely new...OK I lied.
- Take a guess who the Wolf of the Week is?
- Best gag wins. Go for it.
- Guess which team
willmay be awesome until the next lockout?
- And hey as long as you're over there, read this and smack yourself in the face.
- The Flames and Blackhawks made nice for a back-up goalie.
- Who were the best goalies between the last two lockouts? You'll like some of the answers.
- The Wings may add a veteran D-man before tonight's game. Please be Chris Campoli, please be Chris Campoli, please be Chris Campoli...
- The iPad is now an on the bench coaching tool (live tweets must be next).
- Can the Blue Jackets make the playoffs?
- The Kings had a charmed life...until now (cue dark music, gasp appropriately).
- How did the big networks do opening weekend? (note to Steve: sorry you're wrong, Mike Milbury is horrific)
Oh What The Hell
- Donald Duck don't fucking play