Yes. I create a diversion, and you grab George Michael and go. We need a name. Maybe "Operation Hot Mother".
Just a few more days before training camp starts (still TBD, but likely Sunday or Monday) and the news is really rolling in. What a difference a few days makes.
- Can Andrew Ebbett be a second line solution? (note: he mentions he did it with Bobby Ryan and Teemu Selanne five years ago which was his best season to date).
- Or will it be one Jordan Schroeder (complete with depressing picture)?
- Don't buy that Jason Arnott jersey just yet. In fact don't at all.
- Blueline battles are something to look forward to when camp starts.
- That previous bullet dovetails nicely with...ugh. Just ugh.
- Keith Ballard and Chris Tanev = BFF bro.
- PITB on the talking heads and rampant Luongo speculation.
- Leave it to the Sedins to be the diplomatic ones in regards to news from Toronto. First up, Burke's 1999 drafting of the Sedins should never be forgotten and Hank chimes in on what to expect from Nonis.
- It wouldn't be hockey without the CDC. I can't quit you kids.
- Good old donuts is back in charge of a team. Let PPP ponder how his reboot shall go.
- You know the best part of the Luongo to Philly rumors? Not how absurd it is - though that's certainly close - but that it originated from former Canuck Enrico Ciccone (who along with Sean Burke and Geoff Sanderson headed this way for Kirk McLean and Martin Gelinas in 1997...make a sad face please). Anywho, Flyers fans are naturally tickled about the news.
- If Luongo does land in Philly, can it please involve Scott Hartnell because Vancouver needs more lumberjacks.
- The Kings will raise their banner (*spits*) against the Blackhawks (*spits*).
- Gary Bettman apologized for the lockout, in turn increasing his hatred by the public 100x times over.
- ...nothing wrong with dreaming the impossible.
- Justin Bourne with some "season" predictions.
Oh What The Hell
- Snakes on a plane? SNAKES ON A PLANE.