You can almost smell him. (Photo by Patrick McDermott/Getty Images)
I had a dream last night an alien dressed like a homeless man was yelling at me for all of the wrongs I've done in my life. How did you sleep?
- What Nash to the Rangers means for Luongo and the Canucks. [Sports World Report]
Jason Garrison on earning his spot and playing for Vancouver. [Sportsnet]
- One time Canuck Steve Staios retires to join one time Canuck boss and his right-hand man - who also happens to be a one time Canuck boss - in Toronto. [NHL]
- This Saturday will be the 15 year anniversary of the Mark Messier signing. I'm simply sharing that to (1) make you feel old and (2) hate me. Did you not read the post title?
- For those who still care, Doan is in Montreal. [TSN]
- After this past week and a look at the numbers, would you also toss Weber at NTC/NMC? [PD]
- As for the Flyers, what the hell do they do now for their defense? [BSH]
- Now that Nash has moved, who wants to take a run at Bobby Ryan? [BHS]
- The best defensive core in the league: your Phoenix Coyotes. [THW]
- Tom Benjamin roles with "The Atlanta Solution" to fix the ensuing CBA battle. [CC]
- Remember the homophobic cretins at the Niagara Falls Reporter? They've responded. [Assholes]
- ...and BoC is there to slam them. [BoC]
- Nathan Horton's cleared for contact. [Toronto Star]