|Time||Sat. 7:00 PM PST
|Season Series||1-0 Canucks
|The Enemy||Habs Eyes On The Prize||Scoring Leaders||
: 13-53-66 Pacioretty: 30-24-54|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||+46
||Goals Per Game Average
||3.04 (5) -
||Goals Against Per Game Average
||5 On 5 GF/GA||1.19 (5)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||86.8 (6) -
||Faceoffs %||52.3 (3)
||1497 (19) -
||828 (26) +
||PIM's Per Game Average
||13.0 (26) +
Well finally the Canucks are playing a team that is not fighting for a playoff spot. Even worse: they are playing against the last place team in the Eastern Conference. So, now we shall see if they carry the momentum over from a solid win against the Jets. Now we see if that players-only meeting about hustling their asses a little more is still in effect. This current Canucks squad is much better than Montreal. Make them pay!!! Oh, and watch out for that Pacioretty guy.
Should be an excellent game with an excellent atmosphere. Much like it is when the Leafs come to town: you will see and hear a lot of Habs fans at Roger's Arena.
ICE COLD CANUCKS
-The Sedins are mini-slumping
again STILL. STILL GOD DAMNI IT!!!
-Dank has 1 assist in his last 7.
-Hank has zero points in his last 7.
CANUCKS HEATING UP
-Kevin Bieksa: 5 assists in his last 4 games.
-Chris Higgins had 1 goal and 2 assists in his last 2 games.
-Sammy Pahlsson: 1 goal and 1 assist in his last 2 games.
|2011 - Roberto Luongo||47||2709||27||12||108||2.39||1329||1221||.919||3|
In 27 career starts against the Montreal, Luongo has a 10-11-3-2 record with a 2.45 GAA, .921 SV% along with two shutouts.
- KesLORD - Chris Higgins
Alex Edler -
|2011 - Carey Price||58||3514||23||26||145||2.48||1677||1532||.914||4|
Price has a 2-1-1 record with a 2.94 GAA, .912 SV% and one shutout career vs the Canucks.
-Via TSN: As usual, the Canadiens are plagued by injuries: Andrei "Worse than Salo" Markov, Brian Gionta, Travis Moen, Mathieu Darche, Mike Blunden....David Desharnais and Raphael Diaz are questionable against Vancouver.
Word on the street is that Andrew Ebbett is recovering very well from collarbone surgery. He may be ready before the playoffs. The problem is: the Canucks are healthy and they now have Zack Kassian so Ebbett may have a hard time getting in, even though I like what he brings to the table for a man of smaller stature.
- Canadiens are 6-13 in their last 19 games as a road underdog.
- Canadiens are 6-13 in their last 19 games following a win.
- Canadiens are 7-19 in their last 26 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canadiens are 7-19 in their last 26 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canadiens are 6-20 in their last 26 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Canadiens are 2-7 in their last 9 overall.
- Canadiens are 1-4 in their last 5 road games.
- Canadiens are 1-5 in their last 6 games as an underdog.
- Canucks are 6-1 in their last 7 vs. Northeast.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Canucks are 11-3 in their last 14 Saturday games.
- Canucks are 2-5 in their last 7 games as a favorite. That's the kicker. We are fukt.
- Much more at Covers.com.
Couple More Stats
Canucks are 3-1 against the Habs in their last 4 meetings at The Rog.
Canucks are 6-4 in their last 10 games vs the Habs overall.
The last meeting: Lou wins it in his hometown in a shootout:
I love the Habs' Chris Campoli, know why? Yes you do!
The morbid title of this post is brought to you by Ministry: