|Time||Tues. 5:00 PM PST
|Season Series||1 - 1
||6-5 Preds Dec.01/11
|The Enemy||On The Forecheck||Scoring Leaders||
: 11-44-55 Erat: 12-27-39|
Honestly, I did not watch the Canucks-Avs game. I just heard from some dudes in a wedding party that they beat Colorado in a shootout. My first question was: "Was Cory Schneider in net?" Dude said "No, man. Luongo was!" And I replied "F***ing rights! He's won 2 of his last 3 shootouts!" So the saga continues. The Canucks continue getting saved by goaltending because the peeps in front of the netminder are not putting out. I see from the boxscore of the last game that Van were outshot 18-7 in the first period. Lovely.
So help me out. How has Lord Byron Bitz looked in a Canucks uni?
Well, bring on the Preds then. Let's see where a non-consistent effort against Nashville gets them. My guess is nowhere good. However, including the playoffs, the Canucks have won 4 straight in Music City...even though Country Music is an oxymoron.
These game previews will be a little more thorough once I get through the festivities where I am at. That won't be until the weekend. I will not be catching this game either. But don't worry! I will update the score-predicting list at that time. Until then: predict a 3-2 score. It has happened 13 times this season. A 4-2 score has only happened twice. A 5-1 score has happened 5 times. Damned unpredictable Canucks. Hey....I am just trying to help. I am also being a jerk to HockeyFanInColorado. Hehehh.
PROJECTED ROSTERS / LINES
- Predators are 7-0 in their last 7 vs. Northwest.
- Predators are 13-3 in their last 16 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Predators are 13-3 in their last 16 home games.
- Predators are 8-2 in their last 10 games following a win.
- Predators are 20-6 in their last 26 overall.
- Predators are 7-15 in their last 22 Tuesday games.
- Predators are 4-11 in their last 15 games playing on 2 days rest.
- Predators are 2-8 in their last 10 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 road games.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Canucks are 6-2 in their last 8 Tuesday games.
- Canucks are 5-2 in their last 7 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 15-7 in their last 22 games following a win.
- More at Covers.com.
The last meeting: Madness. An unexpected high scoring game and some dipshit avenges his wife's tears from a playoff loss:
Speaking of that playoff loss...all praise be to the KESLORD!
That was where BEASTMODE was born right? Love it.
The title of this post, once again, is brought to you by White Zombie:
Kesler is at his best against these guys:
3-2 Predators. These half assed Canucks efforts are going to catch up to them some time. Kostitsyn with the winner.
GO CANUCKS GO, ya slugs.