|Time||Sat. 12:00 PM PST
|Season Series||2-0 Canucks
||6-0 Canucks Dec.06/11
|The Enemy||Mile High Hockey||Scoring Leaders||
: 11-43-54 O'Reilly: 14-23-37|
These 2 teams will play 4 more times this season. The Canucks have beaten the Avs twice this season and have outscored them 9-0. How about them apples? Well, that won't mean anything if the Canucks continually dish out mediocre and inconsistent efforts. I swear, sometimes I think this team needs a 5 game losing skid to learn something, because once again, goaltending bailed them out last night to get a point out of that crap.
PROJECTED ROSTERS / LINES
- Avalanche are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Avalanche are 7-1 in their last 8 games as a home underdog.
- Avalanche are 5-1 in their last 6 Saturday games.
- Avalanche are 9-3 in their last 12 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Avalanche are 10-4 in their last 14 home games.
- Avalanche are 16-42 in their last 58 vs. Northwest.
- Avalanche are 1-4 in their last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Avalanche are 0-4 in their last 4 overall.
- Canucks are 9-1 in their last 10 Saturday games.
- Canucks are 7-1 in their last 8 road games vs. a team with a winning home record.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 6-2 in their last 8 road games.
Old school: Peter Forsberg dives like a fiend:
The title of this game preview post has been brought to you once again by the wicked White Zombie:
3-2 Canucks, Dank FTW.