|Time||Sat.10:00 AM PST WTF
||A lot of anger, drinking, kittens kicked
|The Enemy||Stanley Cup Of Chowdah||Scoring Leaders||
: 10-38-48 Seguin: 16-20-36|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||+69
||Goals Scored||135 (1)
||5 On 5 GF/GA||2.09 (1)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||Faceoffs %||56.1 (1)
||PIM's Per Game Average
The Game 7 loss still hurts. It always will until the Canucks win the Cup. That Cup Finals was too schizophrenic for my liking. Especially from Game 3 - on. I never even watched the whole Game 7 and probably never will. A great Canucks team that I think crashed in the face of adversity. A great Bruins team that adjusted in that series and took it over with super goaltending, stellar defence, physicality and timely goals. Having said all that
I am feeling old school about tomorrow's game. I want to watch a war. I wanna see Bruins bleeding and hurting. I want the Canucks to win in the trenches and on the scoreboard. Is that possible? I admire the Bruins...but Smeagol wants to see them "dead". The players can down talk this all they want but you know there is a big can of gasoline sitting too close to the fire.
A loss? I'll be choked. Plus, it will only be around 12:30 pm....I don't wanna spend all day thinking about it.
A win? I will gloat and troll. All day long. Damned straight. I need the appeasement. I think the Canucks do too.
|2011 - Cory Schneider||17||891||8||5||32||2.15||464||432||.931||2|
Chris The Professor Higgins - KesLORD - Jannik Beaker Hansen
MayRay - Cody Chinook Hodgson - Ebbett
Money Mo Malhotra - Lappy Lapierre - Dale Weiser
Dan The Hammer Hamhuis - Kevin Juice Bieksa
Alex E-Money Edler - Sami Salo The Undead
Andrew A-Train Alberts - Keith Hips Ballard
|2011 - Tim Thomas||25||1422||17||6||45||1.90||756||711||.940||4|
Lucic - Krejci - Horton
Pouliot - Bergeron - Seguin
Hamill - Kelly - Peverley
Paille - Campbell - Thornton
Chara - Boychuk
Seidenberg - Corvo
Ference - McQuaid
- Bruins are 11-1 in their last 12 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Bruins are 7-1 in their last 8 Saturday games.
- Bruins are 6-1 in their last 7 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Bruins are 9-2 in their last 11 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Bruins are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Northwest.
- Bruins are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Western Conference.
- Bruins are 20-6 in their last 26 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 games as an underdog.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. Northeast.
- Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 games as a road underdog.
- Canucks are 7-1 in their last 8 Saturday games.
- Canucks are 6-1 in their last 7 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Canucks are 11-4 in their last 15 games following a win.
- Canucks are 8-3 in their last 11 road games.
- More at Covers.com
Raffi...I miss ye:
Oh Burrows....you beautiful biting bastard:
F*** yeah, Lappy!
Still hate the ruling on this hit. I loved it. Somewhere Scott Stevens got a boner:
The title of this post is brought to you by Slayer:
GO CANUCKS GO!