So quiet on the Canucks front lately. The boys are off enjoying their short summer hopefully the best they can. But I do have a few links for you.
- The Sedin Brothers have been honored in their homeland with the Victoria Stipendium, an award given to the top Swedish athletes. The Brothers become only the 4th Swedish hockey players given the honor, along with Peter Forsberg and former Islander great Stefan Persson.
- TSN's Scott Cullen takes a look at who the best and worst players were at even strength last season. Alexandre Burrows ranks very high. Not so much for Manny Malhotra and Henrik Sedin though.
- A little bit of rosterbation from The Province's Gordon McIntyre in regards to Ryan Kesler needing a new bigger winger.
- Sometimes, Losing Your Top-Scoring Defenceman Isn't All Bad. (Kurtenbloggers)
- The Canucks / Craig MacTavish have not reached an agreement in regards to the head coaching job of the Chicago Wolves.
- Every goal by Henrik Sedin from last season. (Pass It To Bulis)
- Speaking of videos, there have been a few amazing goals scored by certain prospects recently. Check these out:
First take a look at a hole in one by Joe Sakic at a recent celebrity golf tournament (bingo: $1 million):
Wild prospect Sam Lofquist. Really? Dear Lord:
This goal was from a few weeks back...an absolute insane tally on a breakaway by Israeli player Eliezer Sherbatov..WOWzers:
Alright, I'm out. Hope you are enjoying your summer!