This gentleman is indeed Keith Ballard at practice, putting an end to those spontaneous combustion rumors. (Photo by Harry How/Getty Images)
I don't feel like dragging on the comments from Fanny Boyle and Dog's Murray into a second day, but feel free to do so yourself in the comments. In the meantime, some new links to chew on:
- Hodgson is loving the ride so far.
- Vancouver has had their eye on Lapierre since last year's playoffs.
- Jannik Hansen ragging on Mason Raymond is like two puppies fighting. AWWWW.
- Down Goes Brown picks up and runs with the "Vancouver as Canada's Team" thread.
- Some more about the track record of Roberto Luo.....yaaawn.
- Damn it, how did we never use this Torres headline?
- Eddie Lack: our next back-up superstar?
- Your Canucks Flag and "organic incendiary devices" story for the day.
- The we're-one-year-late to the Green Men story continues.
- Two CHB'ers discuss game one over email.
- If you needed another reason to dig Bieksa, here's one: he superpunched Fedor Fedorov back in the day.
- The Sharks need a better effort from the Clowe line tomorrow.
- Demers should be ready for game two, pushing that Huskins fellow back to the Ballard box.
- Niemi's last two seasons have been pretty incredible.
- Behind the Net with the art of the shot block.
- NHL scores on your wrist watch? Wait people still wear watches?
- That Atlanta/Winnipeg news from yesterday feels a bit more accurate if this report is true.
- Lastly and quite off-topic: peanut zombies.