Even though I posted the damn schedule I forgot there is an extra day off before game two. I had no idea people still listened to Kid Rock. You learn something new everyday.
Some morning links for you:
- Luongo doesn't like excuses, but makes one anyway for that first goal.
- Didn't take long for some to jump back on the Sedin bandwagon.
- More Sedinery bandwagonry.
- McLellan points to fatigue to explain the Sharks' third period collapse.
- Kyle Wellwood: grab a slide whistle.
- Few things please hockey fans more than when a third line works.
- Who wants to be the unsung hero for the Canucks?
- Miss 604 makes an appearance in the G&M about Vancouver fans.
- In case you missed it, BoC had a kick ass anagrams post yesterday. Walrus Boxer = brilliance.
- Do you have too much money on your hands? Good news! Here's some ideas where to watch the games.
- Cool idea: Mullets With Meaning.
- Having fun with Murray Craven.
- Fun with Google Translation: All Ehrhoff, all the time!
- A few Vancouver players respond to the news about Boogaard.
- Because I know you care deeply: Calgary has re-signed Curtis Glencross (complete with a NMC)
And congrats to VanCityDan who wins the free NM shirt for coming the closest to the first goal scorer last night (taking Lappy was a bold choice to begin with).