It's been a tough haul since December. Some links to feast on this morning:
- Perfect road trip stays alive. Anyone remember last week's struggles? Of course not.
- Clearly it's a good week to be from Smithers.
You love google translate for sentences like this: "For the redemption finally saw Dan Hamhuis (63) with a copy of the gate terminal connected to 1:2."
- Get used to hearing more Todd Bertuzzi stuff in the coming months. I advice strategically placed puke buckets around the home.
- "My shoulder is kind of dead" - Mason Raymond
- Is there room for Rick Rypien to return this season? Better question: is there any specific, preferably quantifiable reason we need him to return? You already know the answer.
- Alert: we have some Hodgson goal scoring from the wing. I repeat, a coach moved him to the wing.
- Looks like the Oilers scooped us on Princeton defenseman Taylor Fedun.
- Take a few minutes out of your day to watch and react to "Black, Red and Yellow"
Matt Cooke gets the Sports Illustrated treatment.
- Luc Bourdon is heading to the N.B. Sports Hall of Fame.
Habs Eyes on the Prize has some bad stills from the Chara hit last night. Latest rumors is that he'll get tossed for at least four games and no one will be happy with that decision (thus a perfect NHL punishment).
- And finally some helpful bathroom tips (the bottom right one is incorrect? damn!) and the greatest gif I could find today.