Yes, I know, I haven't been posting much lately. My lectures end next week, and final exams are after that, so I have lots going on right now.
Last night was a pretty good start to the road trip. Beating the Red Wings always feels good, especially when it could possibly be a forecast for the later rounds of the playoffs. Baby daddy Daniel Sedin netted a couple goals for his little girl, Roberto Luongo nearly had the shutout, and the Canucks tied their franchise record of 105 points. Next up on the list is the one Eastern Conference team we haven't seen yet this year. The Thrashers are busy fighting for a playoff spot out East right now, although the odds aren't in the favour of this 11th place team. Obviously, the player we know best on that team is Dustin Byfuglien, who has become their primo offensive defenceman. This could get mighty interesting.....
- Recap of last night's 2-1 win over Detroit.
Wednesday's results, Thursday's updates, and Friday's schedule. The Canadiens-Bruins game on TSN at 4:00 is highly anticipated, considering how that division rivalry has played out this season.
- Conference standings. Dear God, looks like our conference will be a mess until the last game of the season.
- The talk of the town is obviously the Habs and Bruins. Zdeno Chara talks, the Habs want to stick to a plan, and both teams want the 2 points.
- Did that puck really just defy the laws of physics, or did Jonathan Quick just manage to tweak it?
Jeff Tambellini shares his journey to the NHL.
- Finally, an adorable little kid got to show off at our game last night.