Well, that game turned out interestingly enough. Unfortunately, we now go on a 4-day break with nothing but worries about Manny Malhotra and Alexandre Burrows to keep us occupied. As was reported this morning, Victor Oreskovich was sent back down to Manitoba today, which means that Tanner Glass must be close to returning, which is good news. There's also the possibility of Kevin Bieksa coming back Wednesday against the Red Wings. Also, just tweeted by Botchford, Alexander Edler and Andrew Alberts have started skating on their own, and look to rejoin the team skates at the end of the month. These are positive vibes we can think of. However, the real problem is still the 4-day wait. There is entertainment though: since we already have our playoff spot, we can watch everyone else fight it out for theirs....
Other tidbits for today:
Canucks.com recap of last night's game. 3 stars were Jason Labarbera, Christian Ehrhoff, and Radim Vrbata.
- Last night's results, today's updated box scores, and the conference standings.
- Have the Capitals rediscovered their game?
- Eddie Lack has taken the Moose by surprise this year.
- Pass or fail: the ECHL Gwinnett Gladiators "Margaritaville" jerseys were part of a fundraiser.
- OT: The moon will be a "supermoon" tonight, appearing bigger as it comes closer to Earth than normal.