Where were you last night? What's that? You weren't watching the Canucks game?!?!?!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?! Last night's game against the Sharks was the definition of a barnburner. The 3rd period was a literal rollercoaster ride. Seriously, it was a candidate for the league's game of the season! Cory Schneider was absolutely amazing, making 44 saves against a Sharks team that held most of the pressure. That was one hell of a preview for a potential Western Conference Final matchup for the playoffs. The only shame was that it had to end in a shootout. Now the Canucks head back to Canada, visiting the Flames tomorrow night before heading back home.
- Canucks.com recap of last night's game. 3 stars were Ryane Clowe, Torrey Mitchell, and Schneids.
- Last night's results, and today's schedule.
- After Bob Probert's brain was found to have traces of disease, Willie Mitchell has decided to donate his brain to research for when he dies. Good on you, Willie.
Bad news, folks: Gary Bettman reportedly got a 5-year extension on his commissioner contract.
Analysis comes back the way we expected: the West is still better than the East.
Could the Sharks be dangerous in the playoffs? I think this writer was inspired by last night's game.....
- You know, only 2 coaches have been fired this season....
- Yankee found a new photoshop of Sidney Crosby.
- Can you be smug and preening. Comment, tweet or Facebook, and win tickets to a Canucks game next week!
- Finally, Ryan Kesler is such a goofball. I know CC had the fanshot up with the pic, but CanucksTV has compiled all his attempts: