See that face? That's a coach who:
- watched his team play poorly against a desperate team and still get the points.
- whose #1 powerplay was given four minutes to close this out in regulation towards the end of the third and only got one shot to show for their efforts.
- who saw Henrik Sedin and Ryan Kesler without a shot, but Dan Hamhuis lead the team with five.
- who benched Samuelsson for much of the third for [insert reason here].
- whose newly acquired player immediately took a holding call and then was held to less than six minutes TOI (10 shifts) as promised, even with 3:45 in the first.
- who played Rome for 19:43 and Ballard for 16:38 (a difference of only two shifts really).
- who saw the most snake-bitten of the group (Mason Raymond) stand tall and his money goalie be, well, a solid brick of gold.
- who watched eight comical rounds of the shootout, putting Raffi Torres on the ice as if to say "Check out this shit Arniel."
Your Vancouver Canucks: 40 wins, 89 points, first in the West, first in the league.
(Not all of those points are quite like the others)