Ed. Note: This was a thoughtful and comedic FanPost created by Beantown earlier today. It sums up my thoughts and is very well done! All it needs is.....
Canucks injury squad starting d-men:
...with Baumgartner as a 7th man
Canucks actual starting d-men:
Some fun facts:
1. 5 of the 7 d-men on our starting roster, and 2 potential callups, are injured
2. Ehrhoff has played more NHL games this season than the other 5 d-men who will dress for the canucks tonight COMBINED
3. Aaron Rome is the second highest scoring d-man on our roster right now... with 3 points (all assists)... no d-man on our current roster other than Ehrhoff has scored this season!
1. All of our top 6 d-men are projected to return before the playoffs.
2. We're still 1st place in the league, and better yet first place in our conference by 9 points, and even more better yet, 15 points in first place in our division (with two games in hand)... bitches.
1. Ben Kuzma. Dude tweeted that 'nucks had gotten white... then when he's wrong, deletes his tweet and makes no apology. One day later, dude tweets that he had talked to Bieksa's agent and that Bieksa will play tonight. Deletes that tweet and makes no apology. Kuzma has the journalistic integrity of Eklund! He now officially overtakes Gallagher for the number spot on the Vancouver Province list of "Seriously??? That guy?"
ENEMY TERRITORY GAME THREAD: On The Forecheck