|Time||Sat. 7:00 PM PST
|Season Series||1-0 Canucks
||3-2 Canucks Nov.10/11
|The Enemy||Jewels From The Crown||Scoring Leaders||
: 10-35-45 Kopitar: 10-24-34|
The Score Predicting Wizards List will be updated when I return home from holidays.
prior to that. They are showing signs of turning it around. They are now in 8th spot in the West, 1 point ahead of Dallas, Calgary and Colorado.
ROSTERS / LINES
- Canucks are 7-0 in their last 7 Saturday games.
- Canucks are 22-5 in their last 27 vs. Pacific.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 8-2 in their last 10 road games.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 games following a win.
- Canucks are 20-6 in their last 26 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation.
- Canucks are 22-8 in their last 30 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 20-8 in their last 28 overall.
- Kings are 5-1 in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a road winning % of greater than .600.
- Kings are 4-11 in their last 15 in the fourth game of a 4-in-6 situation.
- Kings are 2-6 in their last 8 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Kings are 1-5 in their last 6 vs. Northwest.
- Kings are 1-6 in their last 7 in the third game of a 3-in-4 situation.
- Kings are 0-5 in their last 5 Saturday games.
- More at Covers.com.
“Then Game 7 was crazy. I went with a girlfriend of mine whose a die-hard fan and she was having a hard time with it, we were both so stressed about it. Then we rolled a few cars after, so we got it out.”
Highlights from the last time these teams met in November:
The Canucks have an "excellent way of becoming a part of history:
For the ladies (tip of the hat to SocialAssassin2 on Twitter):
Happy New Year!
GO CANUCKS GO!