|Time||Wed. 7:30 PM PST
|Season Series||1-0 Canucks
|The Enemy||Fear The Fin||Scoring Leaders||
: 9-30-39 Thornton: 6-22-28|
Sharks fans are still awaiting some form of revenge against the Canucks for spanking their behinds in the Semi-Finals. It could have been November 26, but the Canucks beat the Fish again in the Tank (see highlights after jump). Awesome.
ROSTERS / LINES
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Canucks are 20-6 in their last 26 vs. Pacific.
- Canucks are 6-2 in their last 8 road games.
- Canucks are 9-3 in their last 12 games following a win.
- Canucks are 21-8 in their last 29 after scoring 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Canucks are 2-5 in their last 7 Wednesday games.
- Sharks are 10-2 in their last 12 when their opponent scores 5 goals or more in their previous game.
- Sharks are 5-1 in their last 6 home games.
- Sharks are 4-1 in their last 5 overall.
- Sharks are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Sharks are 7-2 in their last 9 Wednesday games.
- Sharks are 2-5 in their last 7 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Sharks are 0-5 in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Covers.com. I love thee.
Canucks beat Sharks on November 26:
Some moments will live forever. This is one of them:
Hips Don't Lie!:
The title of this post brought to by the RHCP. Sweet video or what?:
Well looky what I got for Xmas:
Thanks mom and dad! I'll let you guys know if there is any Canucks love in there.