|Time||Mon. 7:00 PM PST
||3-2 Oilers Oct. 25/11
|The Enemy||The Copper And Blue||Scoring Leaders||
: 9-30-39 The Eberle: 15-21-36|
And so begins a week of condensed game previews as I am outta town and hopefully in Kamloops for the holidays. If I see Mark Recchi I'll beat his old crinkly ass up and throw his carcass in the river. Just for you guys because.. you know.. I love you and stuff.
Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas Day!
Now let's see if the Canucks actually put up an effort au contraire to that Calgary stinker last game. Alain Vigneault was pissed after that loss and did not head home happy. I liked seeing that emotion from the coach, because the players lacked it. I expect a big effort Monday night.
More info after the jump:
ROSTERS / LINES
- Oilers are 20-54 in their last 74 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Oilers are 2-6 in their last 8 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Oilers are 19-62 in their last 81 road games.
- Oilers are 11-41 in their last 52 road games vs. a team with a home winning % of greater than .600.
- Oilers are 1-6 in their last 7 games following a win.
- Canucks are 39-14 in their last 53 vs. Northwest.
- Canucks are 8-3 in their last 11 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 8-3 in their last 11 Monday games.
- Canucks are 8-3 in their last 11 vs. a team with a losing record.
I miss you, Raffi:
The title of this post was brought to you by: