|Time||Sat. 4:00 PM PST
|Season Series||0 - 0
||4-1 Canucks Dec. 18/10
|The Enemy||Pension Plan Puppets||Scoring Leaders||
: 8-27-35 Kessel: 18-19-37|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||-3
||Goals Scored||94 (8)
||5 On 5 GF/GA||1.07 (10)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||Faceoffs %||50.4 (13)
||PIM's Per Game Average
Finally...the Canucks... have come back... to Toron...... Toron......to run their mouth on all their candy asses! (Remember that Rock segment?)
The Canucks / Leafs games are my favorites every year.
But what about the Hawks, Z-berg? Aren't you
forgetting about the Hawks?
Woa woa woa woa woa woa woa wwwwwwwwoa! Let me tell you something jabroni, the Hawks can suck on a monkey's nipple. Dave Bolland loves Canucks strudel! Cuz Saturday night in front of the millions..........and millions of hockey fans nationwide it's the Leafs against the most electrifying team in hockey today!
Ask me about Toronto.
Do you think the Canucks are in for a tough night against Phil Kessel and......
It doesn't matter what you think! The Canucks are gonna go through the Leafs like Ex-lax goes through Phaneuf's fat-ass momma!
But Phaneuf is a beast!
Who knew that a man with 18 inch pythons would have half inch testicles! Phaneuf is a 6 foot pile of steaming stinking grade-A monkey crap!
Burkie has assembled a solid team.....
Look at the Leafs' GM! It looks like a monkey came down here, took a crap, and out came Brian Burke!
So you like the Canucks' chances then?
The Canucks are going to take those blue and white rudy poos down to the corner of Know Your Role Boulevard and Jabroni Drive and then check them into the Smackdown Hotel! If you smeeeeeelllllllllllalalalaalla.... what the Canucks......are cookin'.
|2011 - Roberto Luongo||19||1040||11||6||45||2.60||474||429||.905||0|
The Professor - KesLORD - Beaker
MayRay- Chinook - Weeser
Ebb-n'-Flow? Mangina? - Money Mo - Lappy
Juice - Hammer
E Money - Undead
Hips - God
#50 / Goalie / Toronto Maple Leafs
Oct 24, 1984
Canucks are coming? Better drink my own piss!
|2011 - Jonas Gustavsson||15||824||9||5||43||3.13||434||391||.901||0|
Kulemin - Grabovski - Frattin
MacArthur - Connolly - Armstrong
Dupuis - Steckel - Crabb
Gunnarsson - Phanoof
Liles - Franson
Gardiner - Schenn
- Ryan Kesler: 2 goals and 6 assists in his last 6. I thought he sucked last game, though.
- Henrik Sedin: 11 assists in his last 7. Finally, for the first time this season, somebody takes the team scoring lead away from Daniel.
- Roberto Luongo: 4-0-1 in his last 5 games. Check out his game to game stats here.
- Joffrey Lupul: 2 goals and 3 assists in his last 5 games.
- Canucks are 6-0 in their last 6 Saturday games.
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Canucks are 9-3 in their last 12 overall.
- Maple Leafs are 23-52 in their last 75 games playing on 0 days rest.
- Maple Leafs are 2-5 in their last 7 overall.
- Maple Leafs are 5-13 in their last 18 vs. Northwest.
- Maple Leafs are 2-6 in their last 8 home games.
- Maple Leafs are 1-5 in their last 6 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Covers.com, ladies and gents.
A little gift awaited Daniel Sedin when the team arrived in Toronto:
Photo by Dan Murphy.
The last time these teams met..it was wonderful:
Sundin puts a dagger into Leafs fans' hearts in the shootout:
Sundin destroys Brad May:
Scores! Greg Adams!:
The title of this post is brought to you by Soundgarden "Pretty Noose":
I frickin loves that band.
And I'll throw some memorable Rock quotes at you:
GO CANUCKS GO!