|Time||Thurs. 4:00 PM PST
|Season Series||0 - 0
||5-1 Canucks Oct. 17/10
|The Enemy||Canes Country||Scoring Leaders||
: 12-22-34 Skinner: 12-12-24|
||< Road Record / Home Record >
||Goals For / Against +/-||-30
||Goals Scored||80 (14)
||5 On 5 GF/GA||0.74 (28)
||Power Play %
||Penalty Kill %
||Faceoffs %||49.3 (18)
||PIM's Per Game Average
Update: Daniel Sedin will NOT be playing tonight. He has a sore back. So, hit the panic button and start predicting a Hurricanes victory! For those who already picked Dank for the winner....too late to change it. I had picked him too BTW.
Update: Canucks have called up Mark Mancari on an emergency basis today. And The Stanchion's mind is blown and his pants wet.
For the second consecutive game the Canucks play a team that is last in their Conference. Normally, this would be
a feeding frenzy for an upper echelon team like Vancouver. But no, they pissed away their last game against the lowly Blue Jackets.
Please Canucks, for the love of God, you took a night off last game (except Luongo). Now go out there and bury these punk Hurricanes. Don't make me angry. You have to beat these shitty teams, in regulation, without f*cking around and taking half the night off.
|2011 - Cory Schneider||15||771||7||4||26||2.02||391||365||.934||2|
The Professor - KesLORD - MayRay
Ebbett (possibly)- Chinook - Lappy
Mancari - Money Mo - Weise's Pieces
Hammer - Juice
E Money - Undead
Hips - God
|2011 - Cam Ward||27||1520||9||13||84||3.32||826||742||.898||1|
- Ryan Kesler: 2 goals and 5 assists in his last 5 games.
- Daniel Sedin: 6 goals and 3 assists in his last 7.
- Henrik Sedin: 9 assists in his last 6.
- Eric Staal: 2 goals and 4 assists in his last 4 games
- Hurricanes are 4-1 in their last 5 vs. Northwest.
- Hurricanes are 19-42 in their last 61 games as an underdog.
- Hurricanes are 4-9 in their last 13 vs. a team with a winning record.
- Hurricanes are 2-5 in their last 7 Thursday games.
- Hurricanes are 6-20 in their last 26 overall.
- Hurricanes are 1-4 in their last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning road record.
- Hurricanes are 3-13 in their last 16 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Hurricanes are 1-5 in their last 6 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Hurricanes are 0-7 in their last 7 when their opponent scores 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 5-0 in their last 5 vs. Eastern Conference.
- Canucks are 6-1 in their last 7 when their opponent allows 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 6-1 in their last 7 games playing on 1 days rest.
- Canucks are 5-1 in their last 6 road games.
- Canucks are 9-2 in their last 11 overall.
- Canucks are 4-1 in their last 5 after scoring 2 goals or less in their previous game.
- Canucks are 27-9-1 in their last 37 vs. Southeast.
- Covers.com bringin' the goods!
The last time these teams met, Andrew Alberts scored..
Top 5 Jussi Jokinen Shootout Goals (you'll like the #1):
The Underground Rap Kings of North Carolina (god dammit pull your f****ing pants up!):
The title of the post is brought to you by Technotronic:
- The top fails of 2011. This is extensive. Check it out! (FailBlog)
- Bear Waves Goodbye (Break.com)
- Impressive. Niagara Falls decorated to ring in the new year (The Weather Network)
- Scientists identify new dinosaur species from fossils in Alberta. (CBC.ca). So now Ryan Smyth has company.
- Captain Kirk vs Princess Leia. Star Wars vs Star Trek. (CBC.ca) Folks, the answer is simple. Star Trek blows. Always has. Always will.
- Mobile phone ban while driving? A. No brainer. B. What took you so long? (CNN)
Still brainwashing my kid!