"Uhhhh, wtf" thinks Schneider. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)
Hey! I have the internet again! Yay! My internet was down all last night, leaving me panicking. Why you ask? Because today is my "day" running the show with the Province blog. I assume someone sabotaged my network because I am positive the world is out to get me. At least that's what my doctor tells me.
That being said, let's break down last nights Minnesota game and figure out why it all fell apart. I am talking about frame by frame breakdowns of that entire game folks. I have over 2 gigs worth of screenshots, video, and audio to go over. By the time we're done here, we are going to have this game scarred onto our brains FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.
Or we could just say **** it, bring on the Blues.
Vancouver Canuck News:
- For those of you who have seen my debut video for the Province contest, please still go here and vote with your thumbs if you liked it. For those of you who haven't seen this, please enjoy a little movie trailer I put together for Jonathan Toews. [The Province]
- Ta-Da, Thomas Drance, goes over the Minnesota Wild game. He has a stronger stomach than I. [The Province]
- Tom, @gaycanuck on twitter, entered the replace the KB contest a couple weeks back. He was not chosen. And for that, I say thank god. Why you ask? Because I wouldn't want the competition. The dude has better photoshop skills than me, he can bust out a long article just like I can, and he utilizes humor as well. Check out his fun take on entering the "Curtain Blog" at [Puck Buddys]
- If you can handle reading about the Wild EVEN MORE, here is some more recapping of that shitty game. Hint: We lost. Badly. [Vancouver Sun]
- I was trying to find a Minnesota take on the game from their sports guys, but apparently googling Minnesota Wild returns results about Vancouver mostly. That is kind of sad. Still, I found one from a Boston paper. Alas, it was level headed and did not make fun of us. [Boston SUCKS]
- Yes, I am using Bleacher. Did you miss the game last night? Well there was one thing you should see. Cal Clutterbuck hitting a linesman in the face. Clutterbuck was credited with 8 hits for this. [Bleacher]
- Damnit, this next article has the Clutterbuck punch which means I didn't need to use Bleacher. If only I could go back and change this..... ah well. Here is the Clutterbuck video plus some thoughts about the Canucks vs Hawks from [NHL.COM]
- Leafs fans can finally brag and have it make sense. Leafs are currently number one in the league, leaving many to wait for the inevitable fall from grace. It has to happen. Otherwise my world doesn't make any sense. Somehow this is all Ovechkin's fault... [All Star]
- Konopka thinks the league failed Daniel Alfredsson. Konopka promptly went out and concussed three guys to show his anger. I say Alfredsson failed Ottawa. Where is the pizza now?? [Ottawa Citizien]
- If you read one article, make it this one: George Laraques talks about fighting in hockey and how the guys who loved fighting, of which there were few, were the scariest opponents. [The Star]
- The NBA will steal the NHL's idea of giving the Penguins Crosby if the season is cancelled. So whichever team is struggling will get a franchise player behind closed doors. [SI]